2013 gmc Savanna crank no start

Chet123445

Has 49,000 miles all of sudden quit running towed it home. Got it off the rollback it started. Then it wouldn’t start the next day fuel pump wasn’t turning on so we replaced the fscm. That didn’t work test the pump that does work. I put a crank sensor in it a camshaft sensor has spark. Idk what I’m missing here. Is there anything else that could stop the pump from kicking on. 
thanks 

58 minutes ago, Chet123445 said:

Has 49,000 miles all of sudden quit running towed it home. Got it off the rollback it started. Then it wouldn’t start the next day fuel pump wasn’t turning on so we replaced the fscm. That didn’t work test the pump that does work. I put a crank sensor in it a camshaft sensor has spark. Idk what I’m missing here. Is there anything else that could stop the pump from kicking on. 
thanks 

What brand fuel pump flow control module did you use?  Factory GM one or Dorman?  If you used the factory one, did you have it programmed?

How about both fuses that power the FSCM?  Fuses 6 and 36 in the underhood fuse block.  We see those blown all the time with a bad FSCM on pickups.