2014 Silverado OBD Codes

All are history codes except your top one. I don't know what it is but I'd clear the codes & see what comes back.

• Like 1

your hvac control warning about high voltage is sort of a known issue I had with my 2014. I installed an aftermarket alternator on my 14 and it would charge the battery up so fast that when it was a cold engine or really cold outside my voltage would get above 14.8v and whenever that happens the HVAC would die out and stop blowing air until the voltage went below 14.8v. I messed around with a 2 way scan tool to change the alternator command for duty cycle and anytime my voltage went above 14.8 the HVAC would drop out and immediately came back once I dropped the voltage down to 14.7v. It's a touchy system.

I'm concerned with your engine control unit's health, maybe you're lucky and just have a bad connection or worse the ECU is failing.

When one upgrades the alternator, it is important to retain the regulator ring around the ground cable.
I have a 250 amp alternator installed with zero issues.
mechman.thumb.png.bacd3f9dfe020ed7309ec75fecd35a55.png

• Like 1