Idiot

KARNUT

1 hour ago, Grumpy Bear said:

I remember in my senior year of high school, the school Principal at assembly saying they were ending 'corporal punishment' and me at 17 thinking...."Well that dog won't hunt," and it didn't. They also got rid of the dress code. That dog didn't hunt either. Then they got rid of the schedule and requirement to actually be in class. OMG what chaos. College life to pimple faced children. On the plus side, a simple calculator you buy today for a buck at checkout cost like $600 so no one had one and the Internet was not yet a thing. Happy times. :crackup:Baseball played in our backyard, not on screen. 😱

I have vivid memories of high school. First car, met my wife. The other memory that stands out is. The smartest kid in school tried to siphon gas out of his mother’s car to his with a vacuum cleaner. The only victim was the vacuum cleaner. And damage paint on the rear of his car. He was very lucky.