I have cloth seats. I originally put seat covers on it but haven't been satisfied with them because they don't fully cover the back and fold over when I slide in. Any recommendations? 

5 hours ago, rdonarski said:

I have cloth seats. I originally put seat covers on it but haven't been satisfied with them because they don't fully cover the back and fold over when I slide in. Any recommendations? 

I asked the same question Rdonararski . Not sure what thread of mine it was in but in one of them either the Truck Purchased thread or The What to do to the 2500 HD thread ,

'm looking at the Shear Comfort ones or Tiger Tough I think they are .

What ones did you purchase that you are not happy with ?

I have been using Covercraft SeatSaver poly cotton covers in my Silverados for 20 years and have been fully satisfied with them. They are a custom fit, fully cover the seats, stay in place, and can be removed and thrown in the washing machine easily.  When my daughter was young and would pee in the child seat, the liquid would pool on top of the seat cover and not go down to the seat. They were probably closer to $200 though.

• 3 weeks later...

I recently installed a set of Kustom Interior covers.  A little pricey, but they fit like a glove and look like factory leather when installed.  https://www.kustominterior.com/products/2019-up-chevrolet-silverado-custom-leather-interior-seat-covers?variant=43157026570408

I've also used Rough Country neoprene covers in the past and they fit really well for the price, but dog hair sticks in the material.

Do those CoverCraft seat covers have a place where the airbag can deploy if it is set off É

Thank You

Edited by BCGM

I ended up ordering the Saddleman. They were on sale bringing them down to about $200. I put them in my cart and checked out some other options. They came back 3 days later and offered me $30 off. Sold! They called me after I placed the order and verified exactly what seat I have. I was impressed with that. Nothing worse than getting the wrong fit. They apparently custom make them. I got notification when they went to cutting and again when they went to sewing. I'll let you know how they work out. 

On 6/27/2024 at 11:20 AM, rdonarski said:

I ended up ordering the Saddleman. They were on sale bringing them down to about $200. I put them in my cart and checked out some other options. They came back 3 days later and offered me $30 off. Sold! They called me after I placed the order and verified exactly what seat I have. I was impressed with that. Nothing worse than getting the wrong fit. They apparently custom make them. I got notification when they went to cutting and again when they went to sewing. I'll let you know how they work out. 

Look forward to your report

• 2 weeks later...

I got my seat covers a couple of weeks ago and finally made some time to install them (whoever said retirement was boring?).  I was in a hurry and probably didn't do the best installation job. I have the 40/20/40 bench seat with non-opening console. I'm happy with the passenger and driver's seats. Not thrilled with the center console though. It's adequate when the console is up and it is used as a seat. When the console is down however it is clumsy with a partial cover over the console. Since I very seldom use the center for a seat, I think I will remove the cover for the back on that. Again, I was in a hurry and didn't do the best installation job. When I get some time, I will probably redo some of that.

Center Console Down.jpg

Center Seat Side.jpg

Center Seat.jpg

Drivers Seat Back.jpg

Drivers Seat.jpg

Passenger Seat.jpg

I don’t want to be Debbie Downer here it goes. Some of those seat covers are ugly. Why cover up nice seats? When I traded my daughter my low mileage CRV for her high mileage Odyssey it was a mess. She used it for Uber and Lyft for a year. She also has 3 kids. Seats were stained. The carpet was covered with cereal and junk. Even chocolate and other unidentified stuff. I had it back like new in a few hours. Elbow grease and off the shelf products. I spent my life working in dirty, dusty conditions. I used blankets when I was worried about my seat if I got dirty. I even used blankets under my kids car seat in the seventies and early eighties. All my vehicles are older and have carried grandchildren. Our interiors are pristine. A good shop Vac, elbow grease a blanket for emergency. Enjoy the interior. 

I put seat covers on my work truck seats. Over 20 years of service, when removed to sell the seats were like new.

• Like 1

The seats on my truck are not the highlight. I do think it’s crazy when people cover up nice furniture. My last truck had leather seats. I eventually nicked them with a tool in my pocket. My truck sits in my main repair bay in my shop so I have to move it whenever I’m working on other vehicles or equipment. My fear is grease on my clothes or tools in my pocket.