Z71 Grill Emblem for 2024 Silverado RST Z71

Happy New Year everyone.  I have a 2024 Silverado RST Z71.  I want to add the Z71 grill emblem.  The new trail boss has this emblem.  I need the part number for the plastic emblem holder that fits the grill and the emblem.  The 2019-2021 does not fit the new grill.  Does anyone add this emblem?  I would appreciate it if someone had the part numbers.

Thanks for the help

1 hour ago, Darthmalo said:

Happy New Year everyone.  I have a 2024 Silverado RST Z71.  I want to add the Z71 grill emblem.  The new trail boss has this emblem.  I need the part number for the plastic emblem holder that fits the grill and the emblem.  The 2019-2021 does not fit the new grill.  Does anyone add this emblem?  I would appreciate it if someone had the part numbers.

Thanks for the help

Someone here was already looking into this.  The "mount" isn't serviceable on the new grilles.  Its molded part of the grille.  

1 hour ago, newdude said:

Someone here was already looking into this.  The "mount" isn't serviceable on the new grilles.  Its molded part of the grille.  

ok.  Thanks

• 8 months later...
9 hours ago, Ryan Tierney said:

im going to bump this thread. The trail boss has the z71 emblem now. does anyone have a part number for the insert that pops into the lower half of the grille to install the z71? Its a square black box that snaps into the lower hole right side.

Read newdudes post above. There is no insert. You need a Trail Boss grille to have the Z71 emblem in the grille.

16 hours ago, Bikerjon said:

Read newdudes post above. There is no insert. You need a Trail Boss grille to have the Z71 emblem in the grille.

This is false. Its no longer molded for 2024. my buddy's pops out. Will take a picture over the weekend. 2022 1/2 and 2023 was molded

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2024 at 11:31 AM, Ryan Tierney said:

im going to bump this thread. The trail boss has the z71 emblem now. does anyone have a part number for the insert that pops into the lower half of the grille to install the z71? Its a square black box that snaps into the lower hole right side.

On 9/4/2024 at 12:55 PM, Ryan Tierney said:

This is false. Its no longer molded for 2024. my buddy's pops out. Will take a picture over the weekend. 2022 1/2 and 2023 was molded

Grilles are same p/n 2022.5-2025.  

26 minutes ago, korey waters said:

Also interested in finding this. I have a 2022 RST z71. Looking for the square mounting bracket for the z71 grille badge. On the 2024 trailboss,  it's not molded to the grille.

My original info was working off the catalog drawings which make it appear molded. 

They don't list the mount separate from the whole grille assembly, so even though the mount may come off and is not molded, GM doesn't just sell the mount on its own.  This is for 2022.5 (2022 refresh) to current trucks.  

You need to buy the whole grille as far as they are concerned.  This applies to the Custom Trail Boss and LT Trail Boss grilles. 

2019-2022 pre refresh, those trucks had a serviceable Z71 emblem mount.  It is different than the refresh trucks.  

Edited by newdude