Have 1,000 miles on my 2024 Sierra.  Super disappointed in the backup lights.  Changed design from bulbs to leds and they are really weak and don’t illuminate to the sides at all.  If backing up at night there are major blind spots and the camera is useless unless you are backing up straight.  

anyone aware of aftermarket light upgrades or additional lighting kids to add more light when backing?

2 hours ago, oldmann said:

I just added these.  the lamps on my 2024 were pathetic and dangerous.  These are very bright and make a huge difference.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274071982857?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=meweZlVxTHm&sssrc=2047675&ssuid=uSXU3pL9S5-&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

bul.png

thanks.  Is yours a 2024 Sierra 1500?   My 2019 pickup used these replaceable bulbs but my 2024 has completely sealed lights with internal LEDs.  Seems like I can’t just upgrade the bulbs. 

• 4 months later...

Hi Matt. Did you ever find a solution to this? I just bought a 24 Sierra slt and the back up lighting is pathetic. Seems like the lasfit as recommended in this post would not work on the 24. 

• 5 months later...
On 4/4/2024 at 1:04 PM, Jhanson said:

Hi Matt. Did you ever find a solution to this? I just bought a 24 Sierra slt and the back up lighting is pathetic. Seems like the lasfit as recommended in this post would not work on the 24.