Transmission issues on 2023 Sierra w/10 speed transmission

20 hours ago, aytag86 said:

I bought this super expensive 2023 1500 sierra and i'm having this high frequency vibrations at low speeds. only for me i experience it between 50 - 100 kph. I have taken it back to the dealership 4 times and the following is what they told me. 

- that its normal - AFM / DFM in the engine is whats causing it.  (how can it be normal, when there so many of us here complaining about the same thing)

-that its not producing a code to troubleshoot the problem. 

-they cannot find anyting wrong with it. 

i am a first time GMC sierra 1500 owner. Got the vehicle in 2023. was looking forward to it for a long time. this vibration experience on the vehicle with no resolution in site shattered my respect for GMC. All the response from GMC i see here is "Sorry this happened. Give us your VIN # and dealership and we ll investigate further" one year later and they have not come up with a solution. this is humiliating and a disgrace. now i am stuck with this expensive uncomfortable hunk of metal. 

What engine do you have? Ten speed transmission?

• 2 weeks later...

Just purchased a 2024 GMC Sierra 1500 Ultimate Denali. At around 500 miles on the odometer, I starting to feel a shudder from the drive train. I initially thought it might be a lost a wheel weight/balance issue at first but when it starts to shudder while driving, I put the transmission in neutral and shuddering stops. Put the transmission back in Drive and shudder resumes. It reminds me of a similar issue with my 2017 Sierra 1500 Denali with the 8 speed that only required a tranny flush to fix. Let see what GMC does with this brand new truck transmission issue...

2023 GM Sierra - Valve was replaced and on the test drive the transmission went.  GM has asked the dealership to completely take apart my transmission.  I am on 3.5 weeks without my truck!! Yes everything is being covered under warranty but I hope I will get more compensation than that.  They don't know when I will be getting my truck back.

12 hours ago, DDR48 said:

2023 GM Sierra - Valve was replaced and on the test drive the transmission went.  GM has asked the dealership to completely take apart my transmission.  I am on 3.5 weeks without my truck!! Yes everything is being covered under warranty but I hope I will get more compensation than that.  They don't know when I will be getting my truck back.

Welcome to the forum. You stated "Valve was replaced". What valve was replaced?

1 hour ago, DDR48 said:

I was told the transmission valve.  Latest from the dealer is GM is asking them to disassemble my transmission to find out the problem.

Transmission valve really doesn't tell us anything. Maybe they will give you some info after they take your tranny apart.