This is my first post here so cut me some slack if it's in the wrong place.. Anyway, I recently bought myself a 2013 Silverado 2500, gas 6.0, 4x4 & on the drive home taking the highway I noticed there is little shake/vibration when on the gas when going 40+. Nothing bad at all, just seems to run less then smooth while on the accelerator going 40 & over. It completely stops when I let off the gas & just coast. It feels like its coming from the engine but if not then idk where it could be coming from.. Up till this point I've read it could be the driveshaft or U-joints, which are not looking to healthy, very rusty. Anything else it could most likely be? Odometer currently reads 50,500. Thanks in advance!

Edited by CowboiCadillac2013
Odometer 50,500

• CowboiCadillac2013 changed the title to 13 Silverado 2500 shake/vibration while accelerating

Yes. If the truck is driven a lot you can start to have pieces of the converter go through the transmission oil pump. Then that whole piece, which is also the entire bell housing needs to be replaced.

• 1 month later...