2024 hd lt headlights

There was a discussion not long ago here about the Lasfit brand, I replaced mine with the lower priced Lasfit models and they are a big improvement but I wish I had gone with the more expensive ones. A quick search and I'm sure you'll find it.

• Like 1

I bought mine through Auxito, been buying their LED's for a few years now & have yet to have a problem. 
I got 2 pairs of H11's from them last month, the Q16 model, & they are leagues beyond the stock halogens. ver the past 2 years i've put full sets of these bulbs into my 2017 Silverado, & my wife's '07 Sierra; same excellent results with both of those trucks.

I had to adjust both assemblies down a bit to compensate for a bit of glare, but Auxito's bulbs are actually quite well made so there's very little deviation from the original light pattern; it's just 3 X's as bright!

The shot was after i replaced both LH bulbs, just wanted to show the difference.

Here's a link to the ones i got most recently:
https://www.auxito.com/collections/h11-led-bulb/products/h11-h8-h9-led-headlight-bulbs-120w-24000-lumens-per-set-700-brighter-6500k-cool-white

Screen Shot 2023-07-09 at 2.18.31 PM.png

• Like 1

So i ended up buying the sealight x1 for the lows and s1 for the high.  I will post pics when i get them installed.  Supposedly the x1 is not supposed to glare out other drivers.

• 9 months later...

I believe my high and low replacements were both H9. The H11 is also the same size. 

I used Lasfit on my 24 LT to replace the incandescent, less than $100 for all 4 and I couldnt be happier. I got the same ones for my sons 22 1500 custom for the low beams and he loves them. 

I have a pair of the Lasfit 7444NA replacement turn signals on order right now. I am looking forward to replacing them. I thought about using their switchbacks but decided I liked the all amber look better. BTW, the side markers in the front are LED and are integrated into the lamp housing and are not serviceable. 

Search the site, I know theres a couple threads that go into depth on this. 

My 2018 Silverado 1500 had the LED headlamps stock and the replacements in my 3500 are at least as good as the stockers on my previous 1500. 

Edited by 64BAwagon

I have Lasfit highs and lows on mine. They are awesome! They are really bright, like enough I get flashed quite often. I need to adjust them down like others have recommended. I debated about going back to stock on the lows just cause I don't like being "that guy". 

I just got the 7443NA lamps from Lasfit and they do NOT work on this application. No matter which way they are oriented either the park lamp or the turn signal wont work and when the turn signals work the sound for the flasher inside doesnt work. Mine are going to get sent back. 

Edit update, Lasfit shipped a set of new lamps with the CK base. I did not have to return the first set. Their service was quick. 

Edited by 64BAwagon

LED bulbs in incandescent housings is a ghetto bandaid. The plastic housings and reflectors are not designed to disperse LED light. People see more scattered white light so it must work and be better right? No. It's ghetto.

Morimoto LED replacements (great black friday deal if you wait) or stock LED is the way to go.

Waaaawaaaa it's super expensive. Yeah, so is your $50k+ truck that came with garbage incandescents. Quit being cheap on safety.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Or buy a GMC, even the base model comes with LED headlights, daytime running lights, tail lights and turn signals.

mine worked good, I did aim them down a bit....was better than the stock ones, much cleaner and yeah they were made for halogen housing......so they say, good enough for the short time I had the truck

cant say my High Countrys LEDs are any better, thought the Ram Laramie LEDs were really good.....that and the motor and brakes thats about it. lol

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I received the replacement set of 7443 LED lamps with the "CK" series base. These work in my 24 LT perfectly. Its not a huge difference but its an improvement nonetheless and are perfect for my "ghetto" truck, they compliment my "ghetto" headlights. . 

Edited by 64BAwagon