Hey guys Just to describe what I am experiencing. Before I lost my AC, I would occasionally have my blower speed slow down randomly, or the blend doors would move to a different location, or would kick into recirculation. I would have to turn the fan down and back up to get it to come back, but sometimes it wouldn't work. At some point my condenser caught a rock and was leaking, so I replaced it. Worked fine for about 6 months, then suddenly no more cold air. I roll like this for over a year in the texas heat. Not being able to afford to fix it. Then randomly, it came back on! I was happy but didn't know what happened. Then it went off again and hadn't returned. Well since then I have change the compressor, expansion valve, dryer, pressure switch, condenser. Charged it but compressor won't pull vacuum. Clutch won't engage on its own so I have to bypass it at the relay, but still wont pump down, so I suspect the solenoid on the compressor won't engage either, which from what I can tell bypasses the compressor in an unpowered state. I have the suspision that my hvac control module has gone out. My truck is a 2016 gmc sierra 1500 with the 5.3 v8 gas below is all the information I can pull about this. Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated.

Screenshot_20230528_190649_Chrome.png

Screenshot_20230528_190356_Chrome.png

Screenshot_20230528_174317_Chrome.png

Screenshot_20230528_083116_Chrome.png

• 1 month later...