Abs light

I drive a 2007 GMC Sierra 2500hd with  a 6.0 My ABS dashboard light, service brake system light and parking brake light have all been on for a long time. I blew a brake line and replaced with all new stainless lines. While bleeding I snapped a few bleeders and decided to just replace everything. Before I started I read my abs codes and I got

C0035 right front wheel speed sensor supply
C0040 brake pedal switch A
C0055 rear wheel speed sensor both wheels circuit malfunction

I replaced both front CV axles new hubs and wheel bearings with new sensors. New calipers rotors pads and brake hoses all around new shocks all around (they were beat). In the rear I did new axle bearings and seals as well as new backing plate and emergency brake shoes. I re adjusted the emergency brake cable so it would ratchet and release correct. After everything was back together I blench blead my new master cylinder. The bleeding kit didn't have the right size flare nut so I blead it the old fashion way by pumping the plunger a bunch. I blead the new brakes starting in the rear and working my way front. My father decided he wanted to try a vaccume bleeder which I don't like because there is always air bubbles. After bleeding I got some pressure. Took it for a test ride felt good except my brake pedal is just as spongy as before all that work. The lights on my dash disappeared. I attempted to bleed my abs system with my autel maxi check and it said something about DTCs still there. I read the code and it said front left wheel speed sensor supply. but it said it was history and not current. Also the live diagnostics said my wheels where going 1.86 mph while sitting still. This was before and after I did all the work.  I'm going to bleed the lines again to get better pressure but as far as the ABS idk what to do. Could it be the EBCM?  Also I didn't drive it very far because I still need to replace the differential fluid