2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 4X4 Goes into gear but won't drive

Hello, I have a 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 4X4, 110,000 miles, was driving down the road and suddenly stopped moving, truck still on but won't move. Goes into drive and reverse but wont move. No check engine light, transmission fluid full, and clean, no crazy noises. Any clue what it could be? I have been told the linkage, or the transmission pump... Any advice is appreciated. 

I assume this a 6l80E  transmission? What transfercase is in it?I am the transmission man at a GMC Buick dealer and had a Highway patrol Tahoe do the same thing. The trans would upshift all 6 gears and the speedo would follow the trans speed. They snapped the output shaft in half right at the parking pawl gear. Never got the truth from them about how that just broke. The other thing I would check is to make sure the transfercase is not broken or in neutral.

Hello, found out today that it’s the torque converter and was told Chevy generation of 2014-2018 is notorious for this going out at low mileage . My ex-husband’s went out @ 70k. Going to cost me $5,200! Thank you for responding 

Edited by ChevyGirl777