2022 GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation lift?

I have been reading across the internet for weeks and I still cannot find a concrete answer to this question.  I have a 2022 GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation limited (3.0L Duramax).  In June I had Bilstein 5100's installed and leveled the front 1.5" (#4 slot).  I want to go higher but there is no differential drop for this truck.  It appears that 2" (#5 slot) is fine without causing problems but 2.5" seems debatable.  I do not plan to change the UCA's.  I will be adding a 1" block to the rear.  The truck is primarily used on road with weekends on gravel roads, so more of a farm truck than a trail runner.  Will 2.5" be okay or should I just stick with 2" to be safe?  Thoughts????

I’d stick to 2”. Anything more you’re looking into UCA territory because of the ball joint angles. You’ll only find diff drops in true lift kits that have crossmember drops, knuckles, etc as a package. 

Yeah, that is interesting about the differential drop.  I did this same lift on my 2011 Tundra and went 2.5" with a differential drop kit.  Evidently the differential drop kits that are available will not work with the elevation models.