No Starting - Service Stabilitrak - Service Trailer Brake

U0100 Lost communication with ECM
U0073 CAN Bus Communication 
P2544 Transmission Torque Request Signal Message Counter Incorrect
P0700 Transmission Control Module Requested MIL Illumination
P1682 Ignition 1 Switch Circuit 2 

Good Morning Yall, 

Long time lurker, first time poster as a member, and really appreciate this forum.
Recently the past year I have had some symptoms that didn’t affect the drivability of my 2014 Silverado z71 4x4 5.3, but were very present on a random basis, especially during rain.
Service Stabilitrak, Service Trailer Brake(nothing being towed) popping up the screen, sometimes binging back to back for extended amounts of time near to 30 minutes frequently. 

Today the truck would not start, and presented these codes above under a check engine light. The truck started after having the battery disconnected for 15 minutes and has started since so far the previous 12 hours. Also while driving and the typical service notifications, one headlight being out, the truck engages the transmission at a slow roll/acceleration and a very very rough/lurching, almost feels like being rear-ended engagement, it would not engage power steering, and also presented a warning of reduced engine power. Some of these symptoms of course seem to be directly related to the codes, but seem to have progressed as time has gone on. 

One issue noticed was a tail light having a small crack, and a sliver of water pooled inside of it. I am unsure if that may be related to the issues present, but I have ordered new lamps. 
I have also previously installed a new ground cable from the battery to the block, and also verified the ground on the driver-side front beneath the dash/tweeter.  The battery also tested good, so did all of the fuses on the battery side and the box side with the voltmeter. I have not checked the starter or alternator, but they are less than a year old. 

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely, Ben

Edited by Texweld