2015 Silverado stereo problems

Need help!!

im trying to add an amp to my door speakers . Will not be adding subs at the moment. I tried booking up the line output converter and I guess I did something wrong. And now speakers are acting crazy only 1 on passenger size will work. Sometimes the back comes on then shuts off. I had heard a loud pop from somewhere in dash and that’s whenever everything started messing up. 2015 Silverado double cab. Non Bose system. None of my speakers are blown either. Even when I disconnect the speakers and put them back on. All it does is make static sounds. No idea what could have blown or anything. Any help would be appreciated!!!!  And when I try and turn the radio all the way up the speakers that do work will shut off

Edited by Brodycason

Hi, I'm looking for the breakdown of the plug for the HVAC controls under the radio display.  I have a 2015 Silverado 2500HD 6.6 High Country.  I have 9 volts on one of the wires.  I just wonder if it's supposed to be that way since everywhere else there is supposed to be power has 12V. This was the closest topic to what I'm looking for. It's the wire I'm pointing to.  It's grey or green (I can't tell) with a yellow stripe.  It's the one next to the black ground wire in the corner.  Thank you to whoever knows.

PXL_20221124_000030024.jpg

PXL_20221124_000049774.jpg

Hi, I'm looking for the breakdown of the plug for the HVAC controls under the radio display.  I have a 2015 Silverado 2500HD 6.6 High Country.  I have 9 volts on one of the wires.  I just wonder if it's supposed to be that way since everywhere else there is supposed to be power has 12V. This was the closest topic to what I'm looking for. It's the wire I'm pointing to.  It's grey or green (I can't tell) with a yellow stripe.  It's the one next to the black ground wire in the corner.  Thank you to whoever knows.

20181026_115342.jpg

4 hours ago, Lucas Hodges said:

20181026_115342.jpg

Sorry I don't have that info. I would start a thread asking for help with that. I'm sure it would get more replies in a timely manner.