Factory shocks after 70k miles on my 2016

Mine were similar but not quite as bad as yours on my '18 at about 50K miles. I replaced them with the Bilstein 4600's and I love the way the truck drives now. I also did the rear myself, but paid to have the fronts done. 

I'm about to replace mine too. I like the Bilstein 4600's for the rear as they have good feed back for those that tow. But I'm seriously considering the Rancho +2" struts for the front. They come already assembled as opposed to the Bilstein 5100's and I'm not sure I want to deal with getting a shop to do the spring swap. I have seen some good reviews of the Ranchos and they are easily adjustable.  I really haven't had any issues with the OEM Ranchos but at 73k miles, I think it's time to replace. And then I can also ditch the Rough Country spacer that I used to do the 2" level.

I replaced my originals with 5100s 2 years ago,  the truck rides so much better. I did it myself,  bought a spring compression tool when we had an Acadia and I replaced it's shocks.