High Mileage Tires??

I've been a big fan of Michelin tires in the past but the LTX A/T's that are on my 2020 2500HD are a bit disappointing.  I've done some towing with a 8k pound trailer, a bunch of highway, and the rest of local driving and at 28,000 miles, these tires are looking that they need to be replaced.

Can you suggest a mostly highway tire that can get me 40,000 miles??  I'm looking for an all season tire that is acceptable in snow, but that's not my major concern.  I'm running the stock 275-70-18's

Thanks in advance. 

Run the Michelin Defender LTX, those are far more "highway" oriented than the LTX A/T's.

Firestone Transforce HT2, Copper Discover AT3 and the Michelin Agilis CrossClimate are my other suggestions.

• Like 1

I have Michelins of various types on four vehicles, and have bought well over a dozen sets over the years, and have been very satisfied with them. 

That video, though, was pretty lame. The equivalent ad slogan would be “Michelin - It’s a Tire!”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Another JR said:

I have Michelins of various types on four vehicles, and have bought well over a dozen sets over the years, and have been very satisfied with them. 

That video, though, was pretty lame. The equivalent ad slogan would be “Michelin - It’s a Tire!”

You are right, I linked to the wrong one.  There's one out there with a whole bunch of Jeep Wranglers going over much more difficult terrain.  Let me take another look...  Nope, can't find it.

Edited by swathdiver
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Another JR said:

Found it!

I bought some BFG ko2's at 302 miles. Currently at 28K miles and they still look good! Lots of tread, I do some towing, nothing real heavy. 29ft TT that weighs 7500 lbs. Gas mileage totally sucks but I love the aggressive look