Gas Prices

Big_Kahuna

Still holding here, paid $3,09 for Sunoco top tier tonight, will see what the weekend brings. Working extra hours in the hi-way assistance truck starting the 3rd and going thru to the 7th so they are expecting a lot of folks travelling

• Like 1

The gas station that usually signals price increases first in my area, that went up to 3.09. Went under 3.00. The rest are 2.75 to 3.09. 

9 minutes ago, richard wysong said:

Low buck places went up .05 to around $3.20, some went up more. AAA says state average $3.47

Then our cheapest stations are 'average'. Good to know. 

• 3 weeks later...

Same station still at $2.89 all summer. Everyone else is $3.20ish, it's pretty funny actually. The lines at certain times are day are long and there is a fuel truck there nearly everyday with new gas because of it lol.

E85 is around $2.40-2.50 I think, don't remember what I paid.

Most low $ places holding around $3.19 but 1 dropped to $3.09 , hope it's a sign of things to come. I was on Vakay last week and took a road trip up the NH mountains, prices pretty consistent $3.30- $3.50 thru out the state.. On a side note a station on the hi-way to Boston was always a dollar more than everywhere else but I noticed he had dropped his prices to the norm, out of business yesterday

Edited by richard wysong
spelling