Gas Prices

Big_Kahuna

16 minutes ago, txab said:

$3.07 up .08

We were in Alex city Alabama last weekend.  I saw 2 places that had it for 2.99 but most were 3.09.  Here in the Atlanta metro area it is all over the place.  Anywhere from 3.29 to 3.49.  Our camping trip towing our TT to Maine from Atlanta this coming August is going to hurt a bit.  It's usually a 3k to 3300 miles round trip getting around 9mpg.....ouch...lol...

37 minutes ago, Grumpy Bear said:

Still near $4 here and Whiting has been online for weeks now. :mad:

Last year on our trip to Maine towing our TT through PA, it was the highest at 3.99 a gallon, and their roads were the worst I've driven on in a long time.  Even Maine roads were better and they are nothing to brag about.  WTH??

• Like 1

The infrastructure here in the North-east is crumbling after years of neglect.Massachusetts roads and bridges are falling apart. They closed a drawbridge around the corner from my shop 2 years ago cuz they were afraid it was gonna fall in the river. 2027 to put a temporary bridge in and 2035 for a permanent replacement. I have friends in the marine construction business, they said they could do a temporary in 6 months but the bureaucratic red tape prevents it

Edited by richard wysong
  • Sad 2