Gas Prices

Big_Kahuna

7 minutes ago, shakenfake said:

@CamGTPI love fast food too but I know it is bad for you so I avoid it at all costs.聽

Also $10 for a burger is too expensive. I could be buying truck parts with that money!

The only time I do the fast food is on our trips east. I look forward to them. I use to live on them. We have apps so we can order ahead. Usually Chick-fil-A. There鈥檚 others that have 5$ menus we split. I鈥檓 hitting weight watchers hard now preparing for our next trip. We also hit two buck-ees an amazing experience. I love driving so I鈥檓 looking forward.

1 hour ago, 7milesout said:

Since the price of gas / fuel is dropping, we should all vote for Democrats across the board, since they're the extraordinary geniuses that are causing it to drop.

I think we all knew gas prices were going to drop before the mid-term elections that way the dems can say they did something about the prices so they can get the votes. To late.

Let's see what happens when they stop drawing from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve and begin purchasing to refill it, which needs to be done. It wasn't designed to fuel our cars to go to Wally World, it's designed more for our military, war machine, etc.

Whatever amount they purchase at a time will be barrels taken off the market, not available for our use. Plus it will cost Govt. more money to refill. Under previous Administration it was being topped off at a much lower price than what it will be now. Double whammy

• Like 1

8 hours ago, shakenfake said:

@CamGTPI love fast food too but I know it is bad for you so I avoid it at all costs.聽

Also $10 for a burger is too expensive. I could be buying truck parts with that money!

Eh, I just don't eat it everyday. Like once a week depending on where I am for work. To keep it cheap, I never buy the meals. I bring a water with me and that saves a ton. I can go to McDonalds and get 2 cheeseburgers and a couple cookies or something for $5-6. I don't need the whole Big Mac meal with a large pop and tons of fries for $9.68 like so many people do.

• Like 1

$4.35 30 miles away, in town for groceries, $4.90 in our small town still. There are 2 stations in our small town and they are a rip off. Buy here and pay a high price or drive to the other town.

• Haha 1