Gas Prices

Big_Kahuna

just a tactic they use on you to make you think now you are getting a better deal, rise the prices up high than lower them slightly and most people  be like , o yeah now we are getting a deal on gas, remember not long a go you pay 1.80 a gallon. that was a deal , good all American dream........ now is in our rear view mirror.......

It's good that it's going down instead of up but it would be nice if it went down as fast as it went up. Someone, somewhere is getting very very rich at our expense. Think about it... if they increase the price 1 cent a gallon nationwide they make millions of dollars more a day so how much did they make with the $2+ increase over the last 3-4 months

And gasoline is sold on futures too. The stock market can make the wholesale cost for gasoline rise by $0.40 in a day and we will see an immediate rise at the pump even though that was for a contract 1-2 months in the future. But the second it drops $0.30 on the stock market it takes 4 weeks for us to even see it go down.

That is the other way they rake people over the coals. Their actual cost for the fuel never went up because they never even bought that gasoline at the new wholesale cost. They've paid for the fuel in the tanks at the station already and more than likely already have orders for several more rounds of fuel delivers lined up on a schedule to keep the fuel coming in on a regular basis.

• Like 1

Hardly dropping at all where I live. But if I drive 13 miles away it's 50 cents cheaper a gallon already.

I really hate living directly off the freeway, they never lower the price as fast here.

• Like 1