OK, If GM Was NOT an Option ..??

Ford, not RAM. I will not consider RAM. In fact, I ordered a new 2020 F-150 Lariat.. because it was 3% below invoice (which makes it roughly 9% below invoice). And it has 7.2kW generator in it, it will be great for my camping trips. I know I will have to wait for a long time, it's already been three months, and some have waited eight months.

5 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

Ford, not RAM. I will not consider RAM. In fact, I ordered a new 2020 F-150 Lariat.. because it was 3% below invoice (which makes it roughly 9% below invoice). And it has 7.2kW generator in it, it will be great for my camping trips. I know I will have to wait for a long time, it's already been three months, and some have waited eight months.

lol I have a f150 lariat on order has  been 6 months and still nothing..... good luck.

If it was a long time consideration , meaning pass warranty the Toyota would be my choice. Within warranty hands down Ram. Ford loses because of my local dealer, the worst. That’s even considering Chevy as an option. 

16 minutes ago, Saso said:

lol I have a f150 lariat on order has  been 6 months and still nothing..... good luck.

At least my price is fixed at what I bought it at.. if I bought it now, it would be around $3,500 more expensive.. so it's not that big of a deal but I'm kind of anxious to see what would happen if it becomes a 2023 model... will it be repriced and I get stuck with paying $3,500 more or whatever inflation decides. I already have my 2019 Cheyenne RST, I just hope I don't get a ticket on it because it has Mexican plates, hence the name Cheyenne, not Silverado...

You couldn’t pay me to own a Ford.  Their ecoboost are terrible in real world Fuel Economy and they have pushed the 5.0L to its max that it has issues with oil consumption.  Not a Ram fan, best friend has one and I still have not been impressed. Yes interior is luxurious  but everything else is cheap. Doors sound like tin can when you close them. The so called “Hemi” with eTorque is a gimmick. Even he said it doesn’t help with MPGs. He had a 2019 and now 2021. And they both get same mpgs. He right around 17-18  
If Toyota would have kept the V8 an option then I might have considered it with new 10 speed because the old 6 speed was  terrible in gas. Cousin had 3 of them before he went diesel. 

I’d buy the new Nissan Titan. The new transmission and V8 combo is very nice. I can’t believe it doesn’t get more attention. It’s a handsome looking truck as well. interior has been improved upon. It’s not luxurious compared to Rams or GMs but it’s nice. 

• Like 3

Ford but buy the extended warrantee.  The turbos are not lasting even in their diesels.  I had two RAM's and they are not built well.  Ram has the nicest looking interior, but it will not look like that in a year, not good quality at all.

3 hours ago, fatwhiteboy said:

Ford but buy the extended warrantee.  The turbos are not lasting even in their diesels.  I had two RAM's and they are not built well.  Ram has the nicest looking interior, but it will not look like that in a year, not good quality at all.

I have to disagree, the ram interior quality is great I own a 2019 I put 45k on it now I have 2020 I'm right at 25k the interior Is superb tight as drum no rattles materials are great gages are super cool over all i'll honestly give ram 9 out of 10. Not mention reclining back seat 

Screen Shot 2022-04-24 at 6.19.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-24 at 6.14.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-24 at 6.14.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-24 at 6.13.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-24 at 6.13.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-24 at 6.13.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-24 at 6.13.07 PM.png

• Like 1