24’s Wheels tire size?

I have a 2021 Silverado high country, I am not a big fan of lifting my truck but I do like big wheels. My Silverado came with 22’s and I just purchase a set of 24 inch replicas. Like I said before I don’t like to go up so I am thinking that I will put a rear leveling kit. My question for you guys is what is the biggest size of tires I should use without making any other modifications? I am still unsure if I should use an aggressive tires (mud tires style) or just go with typical low profiles? I am hoping you guys can give me some good advice. 

thank you all! 

• Like 1

If you want it to ride like junk and have poor traction, then going with low profile mud tires is the perfect choice.

Stick with the stock tire diameter in the 24's or go slightly larger to give you more sidewall.

Thanks for the quick reply. I use this set up before with my previous Silverado and I kind of like it. I was just wondering what it would be better for looks.

10 minutes ago, CamGTP said:

If you want it to ride like junk and have poor traction, then going with low profile mud tires is the perfect choice.

Stick with the stock tire diameter in the 24's or go slightly larger to give you more sidewall.

480644B7-42D9-4286-9645-8FF3CB7FA863.jpeg

66135D0F-8062-4BAC-8633-BD3258C96BAD.jpeg

Edited by DavidQ
  • Like 1

I have a 22 High Country and the thought of having mud tires on it would make me barf.

Stay with the stock diameter size tire or up one size at the most.

Which replicas are you looking at.

I like the 22" snowflakes and may go that route with a 305-45-22 tire that is the same diameter as the 275-50-22.

Screenshot_20220325-053719_Chrome.jpg

Edited by dieselfan1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, dieselfan1 said:

I have a 22 High Country and the thought of having mud tires on it would make me barf.

Stay with the stock diameter size tire or up one size at the most.

Which replicas are you looking at.

I like the 22" snowflakes and may go that route with a 305-45-22 tire that is the same diameter as the 275-50-22.

Screenshot_20220325-053719_Chrome.jpg

I purchased the 24” Escalade 12 spoke

2 hours ago, DavidQ said:

I purchased the 24” Escalade 12 spoke

Your tire choices are limited with 24s .

This is what I would get...

Screenshot_20220325-105005_Chrome.jpg

Edited by dieselfan1
  • Like 1

This is my buddies avalanche on 24s. He also got the Toyo tires. They are pretty quiet. I like the KMC slides in Chrome!! Just don't hold up in the winter, so changes them out to factory ones when snow hits. 

I am contemplating getting the 24's in snowflake, but going to wait for stuff to come down. I have been talking to him and rims and tires have gone out of control right now and that is at his cost! 

I also like these DUB Flex in milled glass black. DUB 1-Piece Flex - S255 Wheels | SoCal Custom Wheels

187CCD67-02AF-4E20-A4D8-DB08DD223455.jpeg

Edited by TNTSilverado

3 hours ago, TNTSilverado said:

This is my buddies avalanche on 24s. He also got the Toyo tires. They are pretty quiet. I like the KMC slides in Chrome!! Just don't hold up in the winter, so changes them out to factory ones when snow hits. 

I am contemplating getting the 24's in snowflake, but going to wait for stuff to come down. I have been talking to him and rims and tires have gone out of control right now and that is at his cost! 

I also like these DUB Flex in milled glass black. DUB 1-Piece Flex - S255 Wheels | SoCal Custom Wheels

187CCD67-02AF-4E20-A4D8-DB08DD223455.jpeg

Do you know what size of tires he has? 

295/35/24

He prefers the Falken Ziex S/TZ—05

Really likes those tires. 

He said Toyos were ok but he bought these now and prefers them. Easy balance for such a big tire

Edited by TNTSilverado

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, tangomango said:

24x10 replicas on 33.5x12.5 RBP m/t's

I threw on 2" spacers for some poke. Looks absolutely murdered out and I love em. Ride quality definitely went from Lexus smooth to 1995 Hyundai lol.

processed-8f3e0f0f-0fc1-4c7c-b5c8-b9dc07865826_dk5RHk7o.jpeg

processed-d7ef99c9-4439-4e2d-81bd-c6edcd73fe37_uJgDND7w.jpeg

It looks very clean. Nice job!!!