2014 Silverado 1500 Multiple Communication Codes!

Hey what-sup guys! New to the forum but not to GM Vehicles but this has me stumped. First I’ll say, I have searched and searched for these issues and they are all over the board, so I figured I’d start a new thread, if someone seems like this is covered in another topic, link it and I will delete this one. I will add pictures of a couple of the codes it is throwing! 

Stock 2014 Silverado 1500 4x4 LT non Z71, no added special packages. 125k miles. When I start the truck I get a Power Steering Assist Limited, Service ABS, and Traction control light. Amongst other things, truck runs like crap, and shifts like crap. Hooked up my neighbors snap on scanner and could not connect to the EBCM, TCM, TCCM, Power steering Control module, and a couple others such as Human Interface etc. along with no lines on the screen while backing up. It says to “center steering wheel” so I’m sure this module isn’t communicating over the GMLAN network. I’m confused by this whole thing, I’m not electrical savvy enough to be a master at it. Before it goes into the dealer next week I want to see what you guys think, I’ve covered the basics, and have read probably 6 hours worth of trial and errors. Things I have checked are as followed..

most popular G218 ground under dash speaker, no insulation so I’m good and it is tight, I’ve checked numerous other popular grounds along frame and door jam pillars,
all fuses are good, battery tests good, cables seem good, Peeled the Loom back under drivers side cab, nothing seems frayed or corroded in the harness looks good, also pulled the driver and passenger kick panels and did the same. I’m seriously hoping it’s not a bunch of modules. I know these 2014s have wiring issues but I’ve never had anything this bad!!! Im more mechanical not electrical! Offer suggestions I’ll let you know if it’s been covered or not I’m sure I’ve left out some stuff. Thanks in advance.

F9E499E5-2F10-43FE-BB1D-BABE130D2DD5.thumb.jpeg.d7c4ef13952c6e6a58c1fb171efafebc.jpeg 2D11148C-EB60-4F1F-81A2-A89B94984864.thumb.jpeg.fdb0eef5a58a63d2ffa33716b423726b.jpeg

Here are two things you can look at. Have your battery tested and see what shape your battery is in. With all of these extra electronics and computers on cars, once a battery starts going bad, electronic features and computers can start to go haywire.

Another thing to check is to look at your negative terminal cable. They are known for failing with our generation. Pull it and make sure that it is okay. If its messed up in anyway, get a new one.

Hey steelerdude15! Thankyou for the advice i unfortunately needed the truck to move and had no choice but to hit the stealership, it ended up being a bad EBCM it wasn’t fully seated and got moisture inside and corroded one of the valves!!! Explains all the issues, it had power, ground and wake up signal (white and dark blue wire!) I’ll leave this thread up in case anyone needs some advice I’ll respond whenever someone comments! Thanks again 

30 minutes ago, LSFreak1 said:

Hey steelerdude15! Thankyou for the advice i unfortunately needed the truck to move and had no choice but to hit the stealership, it ended up being a bad EBCM it wasn’t fully seated and got moisture inside and corroded one of the valves!!! Explains all the issues, it had power, ground and wake up signal (white and dark blue wire!) I’ll leave this thread up in case anyone needs some advice I’ll respond whenever someone comments! Thanks again 

That sucks that it was something major, but its good to know that it got fixed and is taken care of.