For Sale; 2014 Through 2018 Double Cab Subwoofer Stealthbox

JL Audio Stealthbox model SB-GM-SLVD/10TW1/BK.
Fits under the rear seat of a 2014 through 2018 Silverado/Sierra Double cab truck like it was built with the truck. Sounds awesome and plays just like new. I'm a SQ guy and no Basshead, so this sub was never played hard. Powered with a 600 watt amp for the past 4 years. Price is $900 and does not include shipping so please message me for a shipping quote. Price for new one is $1400. Thank you for your interest.
Rick.

20220218_130205.jpg

20220218_130219.jpg

20220218_130240.jpg

20220218_130447.jpg

20220218_130328.jpg

Edited by Ribrown
Change

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

YeYes Sir! Still have this awesome pi3ce of JL Audio Goodness.s Yes sir!Yes StillYesYes sir! I do still have it. Message me if you're interested.  SirYYesesYes sir! I do still havYese it. Message me if you're interested.  sirYes sir!Yes sir! Hi there. I have a 2Yes019 Chevrolet Silverado (New Body style) that has the IOR stereo. 7" screen without Sirius XM. I want to purchase the Metra brand wire harness to tap into the factory radio unit under the glove box, to run speaker wires to my DSP and amps. Do you know which wire harness i would need for my application? Thank you kindly. I also plan to purchase many other installation items from you.

8:40 AM
Edited by Ribrown

• 1 month later...