2022 2500HD Custom tail light options

Hello all, I read in a few other threads on this site that the Custom's came with the LED signature tail lights.  My factory ordered 22' Custom that I picked up in early November has halogen tail lights.  I'm wondering if they maybe changed in 22' model year or if I got screwed.  Can anybody else with a 22' 2500HD Custom confirm which tail lights they have?  There wasn't any mention of the tail lights or any options I saw to select different tail lights when building the truck.  TIA for any replies.

16 minutes ago, CT Chevy Connoisseur said:

I replaced the taillights in my 2020 with gorecon version, expensive but awesome

Shoot they're all expensive.  I'll probably just slap some led bulbs in back up lights so they're at least brighter and call it a day.  I don't believe having led signature is worth that much to me, for now anyways haha.  I do really like the LED signature headlights though, so I'm sure I'll end up making the change one of these days.

On 1/14/2022 at 12:16 PM, CT Chevy Connoisseur said:

Before i changed the whole thing i went to the Lasfit site and just swapped out to led’s it was easy and less expensive. I swapped taillights later because i wanted smoked out

That's what I've done so far as well; I ordered led bulbs for hi/low beams and back up lights for now.  Going to add fog light housings shortly as well and roll with that for awhile.