2020 GMC Sierra Denali Crew Cab Subwoofer Setup

I'm at a total and complete loss on what I should do.

I'm only wanting to install 1 12" or 15" subwoofer under my driver side rear seat.

I don't know much, but I'd only like to get around 800 watts. So nothing too crazy.

I would like to have someone help me find everything I need. I want to keep it around $500, and refub and used are okay.

Thanks for all help.

9 hours ago, Larson Carter said:

I'm only wanting to install 1 12" or 15" subwoofer under my driver side rear seat.

I don't know much, but I'd only like to get around 800 watts. So nothing too crazy.

I would like to have someone help me find everything I need. I want to keep it around $500, and refub and used are okay.

Thanks for all help.

Can't imagine you can shove a 15 under there, but I have the subthump 12" box that goes under the rear drivers side rear seat. I installed an image dynamics 12" in mine but isn't wired yet because I was having issues with the truck a i thought I was getting rid of it. Now planning to install somewhere in the spring most likely. 

9 hours ago, Larson Carter said:

Thanks for all help.

Can't imagine you can shove a 15 under there, but I have the subthump 12" box that goes under the rear drivers side rear seat. I installed an image dynamics 12" in mine but isn't wired yet because I was having issues with the truck a i thought I was getting rid of it. Now planning to install somewhere in the spring most likely. 

On 12/13/2021 at 11:28 PM, Larson Carter said:

Thanks for all help.

Looking at a similar setup on my 2019 silverado but I want two 15s on 2,000 watts

Imo, the only reason you want that much base underneath a seat is to get your girlfriend horny.  It works, but is it really worth that much money?  Maybe a prostitute is cheaper (depending on the number of times you visit her).  Don't take my word for it though.  I've never hired a prostitute. 

• Like 1