Ordering new 2022

On 5/5/2022 at 9:05 AM, Woodypeoples said:

Anyone receive a Denali Ultimate yet?  I sent my order to dealer first part of March.  They have told me varying things. I know it hasn't been allocated, but they keep telling me that they are hopeful.  Wanting to see if I should stick with it or change trims, or change brands.  Ford is telling me I can have something in 4-6 months.  Just really want to get something this year. 

My Denali Ultimate has been built and is currently shipped. It was finished being built 4-25. Frost white 3.0l Duramax if that helps. Did you reserve one? If not they are sold out, if so then you will get one, just might take a while.

On 11/20/2021 at 10:06 AM, mthree bmw said:

Anyone reserved a refreshed 2022 denali ultimate, been able to secure an allocation or build updates or prices? Is GMC reservation process working for you? who's selling one at msrp in your area 

15 minutes ago, TJ Acker said:

How do I track the status of my build?
Track the truck itself on its shipping status?

Go to GMC website. There should be a chat box. Type track order and give your order number when asked to do so. 

This is so frustrating. I reserved a Sierra back in November 2021 and placed my order with a New Jersey Dealer on Jan. 6, 2022 for a Denali Crew Cab, Short Bed with the 3.0 Diesel, and Denali Reserve Package. 4 months to the day and GM has still not accepted the order. WTF! Is anyone else having this issue? Anyone with the same configuration get theirs? 

Edited by GMCDenali1975

1 hour ago, GMCDenali1975 said:

This is so frustrating. I reserved a Sierra back in November 2021 and placed my order with a New Jersey Dealer on Jan. 6, 2022 for a Denali Crew Cab, Short Bed with the 3.0 Diesel, and Denali Reserve Package. 4 months to the day and GM has still not accepted the order. WTF! Is anyone else having this issue? Anyone with the same configuration get theirs? 

Not the same exact configuration but Denali, reserved in Oct. order sent in Dec. #2 on the list and my Southern California dealer still hasn't even gotten a allocation for a Denali Ultimate. So some of us just chilling. Like we reserved with the wrong dealer I guess. Idk annoying and confusing. 

14 hours ago, GMCDenali1975 said:

Did you get an order number from your dealer?  6 character value with letters and numbers.  You can go to gmc.com and use the chat feature to check on order status.  At least it will show if the dealer has placed the order with GM and if GM has accepted it. 

2 hours ago, flattie said:

Did you get an order number from your dealer?  6 character value with letters and numbers.  You can go to gmc.com and use the chat feature to check on order status.  At least it will show if the dealer has placed the order with GM and if GM has accepted it. 

Yup. I check 2-3 times a week. Order was submitted but has not been accepted by GM. I'm first in line for the refresh 2022 at my dealership.