2014 Chevy Silverado 1500 aftermarket stereo changeout issue

I have a LT model and trying to replace the standard radio with a aftermarket system with Cell phone accessibility. I cannot find a company to supply the male connection harness that matches the original stereo to be used with the existing truck's harness.

The pic below is what the harness should look like because the truck's harness is a female connection. (The pic is of the stereo connection is what I would be plugging into)

Although many companies sell a female harness, I am looking for the male harness to work for my truck.

If anyone has had this experience or knows a company which sells them it would be a huge help

20210818_102425 1.jpg

Thank you for forwarding me the link regarding the harness. However, I cannot see the end of either harness to see if it has male and 20 pin and 16 pin connector. I believe there must have been a limited number of trucks made like mine because all of the harness I have found are wired for NAVSTAR, stereo steering wheel controls or set up for a Bose system which mine has neither. I only have the basic OME stereo & I only have cruise control to my steering wheel, therefore I have no need for the CS-GM31L interface. 

This has been a huge pain in the neck for something that seems should be so simple to find.