Diablo 3.0 InTune 3 Platinum for 6.2

So I've tuned my truck with and it has made a difference from what I can tell. A couple of questions, however.

1. Is there any way to truly fix the hard downshift from 3-2 and what I call lagging going from 2-3 under acceleration? I installed the 91 octane tune, disabled AFM, speed limiter and changed the shift points from 2-3. It seems like the shift point pressure is too much. The RPM's spike when i'm easy on the throttle after a stop.

2. There is an option to change the axle ratio via the tuner which I thought was impossible because the axle is ratio is mechanically fixed, yes? I think I have the 3.23 but I am not 100% sure

3. Side note, I have an Air Raid intake tube, k&n filter, installed a catch can and did a muffler delete. I took out the flapper valve out as well. Truck runs and performs better (sounds awesome too). When I go to pass cars on the highway, I can easily break 100 and you can tell the engine still has a lot left. I truly believe that this truck's engine life has been extended greatly after disabling AFM. Thanks guys.

1. Things can be changed in the tune but I doubt you'd be able to do anything because you'd need to adjust the specific area's in the calibration manually. Someone would have to create you a custom tune file with the changes to make that happen. Those pre-loaded calibrations aren't always the best for every vehicle.

2. The change for gear ratio is likely just there incase someone did change the gearing. If you installed 3.73's over the factory 3.23's for example, it would then let you change the gear ratio to correct the shift points and speedo.

• Like 1

I own HP Tuners, so for me it's a little different. I've had the software since 2012 or so and been doing everything myself since then.

There are guys out there that make custom calibration files for the Diablo stuff but I'm not the person to ask about their contact information and what they charge.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2021 at 10:34 PM, teagan said:

So I've tuned my truck with and it has made a difference from what I can tell. A couple of questions, however.

1. Is there any way to truly fix the hard downshift from 3-2 and what I call lagging going from 2-3 under acceleration? I installed the 91 octane tune, disabled AFM, speed limiter and changed the shift points from 2-3. It seems like the shift point pressure is too much. The RPM's spike when i'm easy on the throttle after a stop.

2. There is an option to change the axle ratio via the tuner which I thought was impossible because the axle is ratio is mechanically fixed, yes? I think I have the 3.23 but I am not 100% sure

3. Side note, I have an Air Raid intake tube, k&n filter, installed a catch can and did a muffler delete. I took out the flapper valve out as well. Truck runs and performs better (sounds awesome too). When I go to pass cars on the highway, I can easily break 100 and you can tell the engine still has a lot left. I truly believe that this truck's engine life has been extended greatly after disabling AFM. Thanks guys.

Look into Diablew custom tune. He does great work on these K2's and I'm more than happy with his tune on my daily 5.3!

https://www.diablewtune.com/