2021 Yukon Denali lighted door sill plates

Just installed Factory lighted door sill plates in my new Yukon. Just need to make the final connection to my BCM. Found the BCM and determined the first connector (black, and closest to the driver) should be my connection point as the lower entry lights in the cabin turn off when unplugged. Just need to know which slots in the connector to plug my 2 wires from the sill plate wire harness into?  The wire harness wires are Purple for the front sill plates and yellow for the rear sill plates both of which already have connectors on the ends to slip into the back of the BCM plug. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Checked with my local dealer and they said they would plug it in for me but would charge me an hours labor to do so, ridiculous as I can do it myself in under 2 minutes if I knew which slots to connect to. It's my understanding that I don't need to reprogram the BCM to power up the sill plates on the 2021's if they were manufactured after sometime early 2020 which mine is.

FOUND IT!!!  With help from a GM mechanic from just answers .com. He sent me an installation PDF which I'll attach. Hope this helps others wanting to add lighted sill plates. Shouldn't take more than an hour or 2 to install. Hardest and slowest part is just running the wires from front to back. The only tools I needed was a small screw driver, 10mm wrench and 7mm socket. I used a 3 foot long piece of wire with a hook in one end to help with routing. Can't wait till dark so see how they look. 

d649f07a-d26a-4e23-8e6a-8653c858fdf1_Sill_lighting.pdf

• 4 weeks later...