Welcome to my build! 

Started with a 2019 Silverado 1500 LTZ 4wd 5.3L, which I bought with 9k miles on her in August of 2020. Got a crazy good deal on it, justified me driving to Georgia from Houston to pick it up. It even came with the Ranch Hand front bumper on it already, other than that she was stock. 

Little bit of background on my past trucks, I've been fortunate to own quite a few: 07 JK Wrangler, 08 Silverado 1500 LT Z71, 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Z71, 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT w/ 6.2L, 2016 Denali 2500 Duramax, 2017 Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, and finally my 2019 Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71. I also have my 2015 ZL1 Camaro for a little bit of fun on the side, my wife has gone off to German side and is rocking her Porsche Cayenne. 

So here's the current list of mods: 

• 4" Zone Lift kit w/ Fox rear shocks 
  • 35x11.50's Nitto Terra Grapplers on stock 20's 
  • Front and back Ranch Hand bumpers
  • Hooker Blackheart Cat-back exhaust utilizing factory dual tips
  • K&N Series 63 cold air intake 
  • Rough Country Automatic drop down steps
  • Camlocker Tool box
  • Front windows tinted to match back factory tint 
  • Front windshield tint strip 
  • Chevy All-Weather floor liners
  • Stubby antenna 

Just went on a shopping spree of sorts and this is what I've got on order: 

• Boost auto parts auto fog mod
  • Putco Blade LED Tailgate Light Bar w/ Putco wiring harness
  • All LED bulbs; replacing turn signals, license plate lights, and reverse lights. 
  • And the GRAND finale, King 2.5 PRS coilovers

The list of things to come in the near future: 

• High Country cluster from White Audio and Media, had their Tahoe cluster in my 2017 and it was fantastic! 
  • Waiting to order the rear King Resi PRS shocks until my checkbook bounces back a little bit. Lol
  • Going to be putting on several LED light bars and maybe a pod or two, going to do my best to blend them into the Ranch Hands and make them as non conspicuous as possible.
  • I'm strongly considering doing a Dyno tune w/ Kooks long tubes as well.
  • Going to be doing ceramic tint all the way around. Limo on back windows and back glass, 15% on front windows, and 35% on the front windshield. 
  • I've got a drop in plastic bed liner that drives me crazy, so I'll more than likely go ahead and get the bed sprayed. 

Things I'm considering: 

• Looking into changing up the rims and trying to clear 37's when the time comes for new tires. 
  • Blacking out the badges? Still not sold on this one...
  • Turbo or a supercharger kit? This one would be way down the line though.
  • Anything else that catches my attention, let me know if you can come up with anything! 

Here is the truck from stock:

705E0784-5234-4D50-A0A5-D07F131C5998_1_201_a.jpeg

Edited by TyGriff13
  • Like 1

Here she is during the "Great Freeze" in Texas this past February. It was zero degrees and we had been without power for about 3 hours at our house in Houston on the first day of craziness. We ended up being without power for around 80 hours, it would come on for about 10 minutes once a day.  

FDD5BFBD-7C5E-48E3-AFAF-2BEA83F48261.jpeg

3 minutes ago, blckblt said:

black badges and black chevrolet for the tailgate.  To me the chrome blends in too much with the white.  I am not a fan of chrome though

How much weight did those bumpers add?

I really think that would look good and I'm with you on that one. Chrome has never been my favorite, I've always been a fan of color matched or black. I just want to see those black badges in person a couple more times before I pull the trigger. 

Not nearly as much as you'd think, if I had to guess I'd say the net weight gain was 200-250lbs. Those stock bumpers weigh more than you think and those Ranch Hands are heavy but not as heavy as they look.  

1 minute ago, TyGriff13 said:

I really think that would look good and I'm with you on that one. Chrome has never been my favorite, I've always been a fan of color matched or black. I just want to see those black badges in person a couple more times before I pull the trigger. 

Not nearly as much as you'd think, if I had to guess I'd say the net weight gain was 200-250lbs. Those stock bumpers weigh more than you think and those Ranch Hands are heavy but not as heavy as they look.  

That is good on the weight, I would have thought more.  I will be getting black AT4 and GMC badges in a couple weeks and deleting the chrome Sierra on mine.

The chevrolet done in black or another color really make it pop, especially on white.

1 hour ago, blckblt said:

That is good on the weight, I would have thought more.  I will be getting black AT4 and GMC badges in a couple weeks and deleting the chrome Sierra on mine.

The chevrolet done in black or another color really make it pop, especially on white.

I thought so too the first time I put these bumpers on my 2014 and was surprised then. Lemme tell ya, they can take a pretty big hit too! 

I'm leaning towards going ahead and just doing the badges, I think you're right. That black against the Summit white will look pretty slick! 

15 hours ago, 585TrailBoss said:

Black badges would look great here’s a close up of mine on summit white

22CDBDB2-748F-4E1B-9CD3-7FDFE18EFA93.jpeg

That really does look great, where did you order yours? I found some from Chevy (https://accessories.chevrolet.com/product/silverado-ltz-emblems-in-black-84806935?year=2019&make=Chevrolet&model=Silverado 1500&trim=LTZ&trimId=478) but there are hundreds of other ones between Amazon and eBay. 

Not sure where to get the best ones from.