No Turn Signals, Brake lights, Hazards, or Backup lights

Hey y’all, new to the forum and to chevys here (used to drive an 84 Jeep CJ) and bought my K5 a few days ago

off the bat it came with a few problems the guy who sold it told us about, he said that the brake light bulbs would pop while driving, but we took it home (had someone drive behind us) and confirmed that we don’t have brake lights (the bulbs are not blown) or turn signals (front or back) and when we got home I confirmed that the backup lights and hazards (all four corners) do not come on either. And this didn’t happen when we first got it, but the morning after I found the interior light on and had to take the bulb out (wouldn’t turn off) in the fear of running out the battery

however, the taillights and the dailys (I’ve heard those little yellow lights on the sides called that before but I don’t know if that’s the proper term) do come on when the headlights are turned on. 

ive checked the fuses for the brakelights and turn signals and nothing seems to be wrong with them, so I’m assuming there must be something wrong in the steering column, but I’m at a loss of how to go about fixing the problem, and I’d love to get some advice before i go about taking the thing apart or having a shop look at it.

anything is greatly appreciated, thanks!