So I bought a 2019 GMC Sierra elevation from a dealer in town here. Was told is has the 2” factory installed suspension lift and nothing more. But after a week or so I decided to look into a leveling kit, watched a couple vids online and noticed how some kits can go under the damper? 
out of curiosity I wanted to squeeze my head behind my tire and take a look only to notice what looked like an already installed 2” level. 

can someone help me identify if that is a leveling kit installed in the picture I attached? Also if so, why isn’t the truck level? Is the rear block too big? 

B70EB3ED-4FBA-4A12-BAD4-339E6A528A77.thumb.jpeg.de7cf060818cd08aa4222c2286c90b49.jpeg

32EF101C-9855-4099-90ED-FA35B878F228.jpeg

Edited by Nicccccckk

Is there a block in the back?  These trucks dont come with a block in the back like the older models.  I installed a 2.5" front level and 1" block on mine.  

The 2" usually isnt enough to get the truck level from what I have seen.  I had a 2" level like that one with no block originally and i was still a 1/2" or so lower in the front.