Trailboss Parking Garage - Paris hotel Las Vegas

Good evening everyone,

I have a trip planned this weekend to go to Vegas and I’m planning on taking my Trailboss. Looking online it shows that their clearance is 7.4 but on the google maps I show a sign that reads 7ft. Has anyone had any issues parking at the Paris/Bally’s garage? 

Funny I saw this thread right before I headed to Buffalo Wild Wings to pick up dinner. The mall parking garage where Bdubs is located has a max height of 7'0". As I approached the garage and saw the clearance sign looking like it was going to hit my windshield I "noped" right out of there. Found a different area of the parking lot to park and get my food order. Funny thing is, GM says the overall height of the Trail Boss is 78.3". That's 6'6". I don't believe it one bit since with the lightbar I can't get into carwashes with a max height of 7'2".

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Transient said:

Funny I saw this thread right before I headed to Buffalo Wild Wings to pick up dinner. The mall parking garage where Bdubs is located has a max height of 7'0". As I approached the garage and saw the clearance sign looking like it was going to hit my windshield I "noped" right out of there. Found a different area of the parking lot to park and get my food order. Funny thing is, GM says the overall height of the Trail Boss is 78.3". That's 6'6". I don't believe it one bit since with the lightbar I can't get into carwashes with a max height of 7'2".

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

What type of lightbar are you running?  

Mounted on a 'sport bar'?