Not exactly sure what exact bulb it is but check out lasfit. I have their LED recessed lights and it’s a huge upgrade. Stock ones barely light up anything.

Led vs OEM
66b508b14cf3136e8a781450e2002e20.jpg

OEM
7b612628a773b9cc41a553781624a51c.jpg

LED
89bf72839ab1047981e07b9736cfbe16.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give the LED reverse light from headlight revolution a look, installs right above license plate. 

put one on my AT4 this week and am impressed.

must have if you have your windows tinted, even with the oem led reverse lights side mirrors were worthless at night.

this takes care of that issue and doesn’t glare out your camera in reverse.

Edited by Pswa320

I haven't done anything in regards to my reverse lights to this truck, yet. But, on previous trucks, I installed Rigid light pods. Easy to mount under the bumper and the light output was excellent. Plus, the 3 way switch was great. I could use the lights while hooking up a trailer at night or for anything for that matter. If I remember correctly, the kit was around $300 which is kind of steep for lights but it was well worth it. 

On 2/1/2021 at 4:08 PM, Junger20 said:

This is what I decided to do on my 2020 GMC Sierra 1500
lasfit t15 led bulbs

rigid ignite flush mount diffused. 
does not wash out the rear camera. 

09DC6DD2-42E5-4AF5-BA18-B9F8C1782E86.jpeg

Have you done the LED blinkers/brakes? I love that the elevation has the led C lamp, but I wish my others would be led as well. 

On 2/1/2021 at 5:08 PM, Junger20 said:

This is what I decided to do on my 2020 GMC Sierra 1500
lasfit t15 led bulbs

rigid ignite flush mount diffused. 
does not wash out the rear camera. 

09DC6DD2-42E5-4AF5-BA18-B9F8C1782E86.jpeg

Funny you should post this.  I was taking measurements for the same lights today, mounted in the same location.  Do you have any pics of them with the lights off?

also, how bright are the diffused lights?  I like to have them on a switch for when I am hooking up a trailer or unloading the bed at night.  I was thinking of going with the flood version.  That was stupidly way more money.

On 2/6/2021 at 3:29 PM, IdahoElevation said:

Have you done the LED blinkers/brakes? I love that the elevation has the led C lamp, but I wish my others would be led as well. 

I have not replaced the brake/ turn bulb yet. I will probably do the lasfit led bulbs when I do

1 hour ago, Xterrable said:

Funny you should post this.  I was taking measurements for the same lights today, mounted in the same location.  Do you have any pics of them with the lights off?

also, how bright are the diffused lights?  I like to have them on a switch for when I am hooking up a trailer or unloading the bed at night.  I was thinking of going with the flood version.  That was stupidly way more money.

I drilled a 1.5” hole instead of the 1.75. I took a small dremel bit and made the hole just big enough for the light. I had the diffused on my current and previous truck. They are great for hooking up trailers. They are super bright. Look on YouTube( Ridgid industries ignite lead beam) at the difference in the different light beams. 

7F31C7E7-09B2-48A5-ACCF-1518C915A358.jpeg

• Like 2