Denali grille to SLT (camera & install)

Just picked up a Denali Grille w/ camera and am wondering if anyone has done the install themselves and ran into any issues hooking up the camera? I’ve only seen a few videos online of the new body style sierra grille replacement but am unsure if the camera addition will give me any issues. All help appreciated!  

Will be posting before and after photos as well??

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, DarkSky20 said:

I am curious since you have the grille out of the truck. Can you tell if the chrome grille surround is removable? I’d like to get my Denali grille paint matched around the outside. 

I believe it is. Saw a video where they took it apart and blacked it out. Outer trim was painted gloss, while the big inner section was painted a matte black.

6 hours ago, gemarsh said:

I believe it is. Saw a video where they took it apart and blacked it out. Outer trim was painted gloss, while the big inner section was painted a matte black.

I’d love to find that video. I’ve been looking and only come across before and after videos

• 2 weeks later...