2020 Sierra 1500 Elevation Lift and/or Level - Please Help An Idiot!

11 minutes ago, loud_pipes said:

Just one other thing to consider. I see you guys are only talking about tires, not wheels. If so, that’s good. But if you are also thinking of wheels, be aware of offset. I have 4” of lift (Ready Lift SST +2) on my AT4 and am running 33x12.5 with 0 offset. Tight fit. I could not fit a 35” on their with my setup - it would need positive offset like the stock wheels have to tuck them in a bit. Throwing it out there for consideration. Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Solid point. Thankfully, I love the 20" black wheels that came stock on my Elevation and have no plans to replace them.

• 3 months later...
On 3/24/2021 at 8:16 AM, Kchampagne said:

Hey Trey,

I got my kit for around $1000.  Look around online.  There are many GM parts stores or even eBay that have the kit. Some of the GM stores use coupon discount codes (%off, free shipping), so search around for those. Just make sure you verify you are ordering the correct part #.  I had my dealer install the kit including alignment for $500.  Zone kit was $157 and $399 for RC UCAs.  I installed those myself, except I had a shop install the Zone spacers onto the shocks since I didn't want to mess around with the spring compressors.  That was $150. Plus another alignment $100. So my total was around $2300.

Love your truck! Stumbled across a few of the pictures on other threads. I have a black Elevation too and wanting to get the factory lift/AT4 suspension on there. 

Is that the factory AT4 suspension parts you went with, or was there a specific lift kit from GM? Noticed you had a few other parts in there, too. 

looks like stock wheels - are those new tires or the stock ones? Appreciate it (and please forgive my newnesss). Thanks! 

Edited by Andrew Garrison