PureZ71's 2021 Silverado LT Trail Boss Build

PureZ71

• 2 weeks later...

Went out to last weekend to an offroad event held by Avants at DirtFish's course. Here is a few photos. Overall, the truck felt great. I was taking it a little slower compared to the other trucks but was getting more comfortable towards the end of the session.

wikZ0fp.jpg

Sl3jduW.jpg

UBatDZc.jpg

xLkPKx6.jpg

ABoIEsS.jpg

4KVokCZ.jpg

I guarantee you won't see my truck nowhere near that crap. Have fun getting the muck out all the nooks and crannies under the truck.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I guarantee you won't see my truck nowhere near that crap. Have fun getting the muck out all the nooks and crannies under the truck.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Haha it was kinda of a pain to get all the mud off from underneath but worth it. Just used the electrical pressure washer and laid down to the truck and sprayed it down. Truck is all cleaned up now and couldn't even tell it was off roading this last weekend.

5ab6d8b0377a0d1df3bd6b67073e7b8b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Got bored today and decided to wrap the interior trim pieces in carbon fiber. Got all 4 doors and the two panels by the center console. Might do some more wrapping later

M2200iu.jpg

R2UsKoX.jpg

6KhXexj.jpg

5hOWyTs.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great job on the build. Really dig the new wheels.

Is that 2" SST level kit specifically for the Trail Boss. I was trying to find it but it looks like maybe they don't make it anymore.  I found a 2" spacer kit which I'm not interested in. Anyways, I like the build. Very clean.

On 8/17/2021 at 9:05 PM, speedjunky78 said:

Great job on the build. Really dig the new wheels.

Is that 2" SST level kit specifically for the Trail Boss. I was trying to find it but it looks like maybe they don't make it anymore.  I found a 2" spacer kit which I'm not interested in. Anyways, I like the build. Very clean.

Thank you very much. I believe so, its for Trail Boss and AT4's. Its because the Trail Boss sits 2" higher than stock silverado so it requires a little more to lift it. https://www.readylift.com/at4-trail-boss-plus-2-0-sst-lift-kit-gm-1500-at4-trail-boss-4wd-2019.html