6.2L Pulsar LT Weirdness

On 8/28/2022 at 9:40 PM, Jethro71 said:

I have had the exact same issue with my Pulsar LT and Sierra 1500 AT4 6.2L.  It will happen anywhere from 1-2 times a month.  When I contacted Range, a couple months ago, they said they had not heard of that issue.  I bought mine over a year ago so I'm out of luck with the warranty.  For the longest time, I didn't connect all the service warnings with the Pulsar LT until I started reading about others having the same issues.  What I usually do is just disconnect the negative terminal of the battery, wait a minute, and then reconnect it.  That clears up the issues.  Do you think that an update to the Pulsar LT will correct the issues?  I really like my Pulsar LT and all the flexibility it offers, and I don't want to get rid of it, but I'm tired of having to disconnect the battery every couple of weeks.

I did not see any replys. I have had the same issues and most recently had an issue with starting the truck. I took the Pulsar off and now the truck starts.? I too like the options of the Pulsar but not if the solution is disconnecting the battery or "rebooting" every couple of weeks. How do you determine if the program is up to date?

10 hours ago, Kirt said:

I did not see any replys. I have had the same issues and most recently had an issue with starting the truck. I took the Pulsar off and now the truck starts.? I too like the options of the Pulsar but not if the solution is disconnecting the battery or "rebooting" every couple of weeks. How do you determine if the program is up to date?

Contact them directly, I'm pretty sure its just a usb upgrade; I just never did it.

https://www.rangetechnology.com/support/

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2023 at 7:40 AM, Kirt said:

I'm scared to say anything, but recently I haven't had any issues with the service warning lights coming on.  I removed my Pulsar LT for about 4 months or so this past fall to experiment with gas mileage and to see if I still had those service light issues or not.  (I didn't).  I put it back on after Christmas.  It has been on for about a month now and I haven't had any issues yet.  If the issues do start back up, I will reach out to Range support and see if there are any updates.  For now though, if it isn't causing any issues, I'm just going to leave it, not mess with it, and enjoy running on all 8 cylinders full time and not having to hit the auto start/stop button every time I get in the truck.