Does 2021 Sierra AT4 have rain-sensing wiper?

I just purchased 2021 Sierra at4, and I couldn’t find where to turn on the rain-sensing wiper. I live in pacific northwest, so rain-sensing wiper is a very handy to have. I had this feature on my previous cars, I assumed it should be standard on this truck at this price range as well. Does anyone know how to activate it? Also can I change the air conditioning temperature unit to centigrade without changing anything else? Like right know when I changed the unit to metric the speed also change to km/h. 

Edited by Sam H
miss information

Unless a Denali has it ( I don’t know I have never looked at them), GM trucks don’t have rain sensing wipers. They did in 2008 (I had  it then and disconnected it as it never worked ) and have not since as far as I know. 
settings are all metric or not. 

10 hours ago, Dirtbiker said:

Unless a Denali has it ( I don’t know I have never looked at them), GM trucks don’t have rain sensing wipers. They did in 2008 (I had  it then and disconnected it as it never worked ) and have not since as far as I know. 
settings are all metric or not. 

My 2021 Denali with Ultimate package does not have rain sense wipers.....go figure

• Thanks 1

Lots of things go out of favor.   My 2021 Sierra Denali Ultimate does not have a cd player, turn signals mirrors are no more.   Rain sensing wipers are Cadillac features.

5 hours ago, 204Denali said:

I still cannot understand not including this option, so simple and easy.  Previously had it in older models, so why it was removed no idea ? 

Because it didn’t work at all. Would never come on when getting sleet or slight rain. I had to turn my wipers off and on every 30 seconds myself as they wouldn’t come on themselves. I found a way to disconnect the feature otherwise I was literally going to trade the truck off I was so pissed off. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2020 at 1:35 PM, Dirtbiker said:

Because it didn’t work at all. Would never come on when getting sleet or slight rain. I had to turn my wipers off and on every 30 seconds myself as they wouldn’t come on themselves. I found a way to disconnect the feature otherwise I was literally going to trade the truck off I was so pissed off. 

That is unfortunate.  I have had it for years on my other vehicles, German made mind you, and its been fantastic.  I can understand the frustration though if not working at all.  That would get taxing

On 12/24/2020 at 8:35 AM, elcamino said:

Lots of things go out of favor.   My 2021 Sierra Denali Ultimate does not have a cd player, turn signals mirrors are no more.   Rain sensing wipers are Cadillac features.

The new SUVs have them on many trims. 

On 12/24/2020 at 9:35 AM, elcamino said:

Yes they have taken more out of these trucks then put in them the last decade. Price sure doesn't reflect that habit from gm though.

You will most likely see it in the upper end lines with the refresh because it will more then likely knowing gm share many components they use in the suv line currently. Gm is about ten years late with most tech features that you see standard in most other makes it seems.

On 12/24/2020 at 7:35 AM, elcamino said:

What's a "cd player"?

Outdated technology.

Seriously, I have all my music loaded onto a usb storage drive. Ten days worth and I leave it on shuffle.

AC/DC to ZZ Top.

• Like 2