Trouble with Diablosport Tuner

So I got my inTune i3 platinum last week. First thing I did was download “Update Agent 1.0 (Formerly Ignition) (for PC)”, plugged the tuner into the computer and let it update. Then I hooked it up to my 2017 Silverado and attemped to install a tune. I got a message saying “One or more ECU’s in this vehicl requires an update prior to tuning. Please connect your device to a PC and run the Update Agent client to download the update.” Brought the tuner back to the laptop, plugged it up and ran the Update Agent. I got a message saying I would get an email when an unlock code was ready. Received the email a few minutes later saying “Your Vehicle with VIN 3G...92, is now ready to be unlocked! Please start up your update software to download the update containing your unlock. Thank you!”. Plugged the tuner back up to the computer and ran the Update Agent. It starts updating, but before it finishes, it gives a device error. If I click more info, it says “Not enough room on device for update file /DCX_TUNES.itf”. Tried a few times and same thing every time. Restarting the computer made no difference.

Application Information

Vehicle - 3t01er, GUI - 2t01ib, Installer - 2r01o, Updater - 2r01k, Logger - 2t01fb

I've tried looking around, but couldn't find anything.