2014 sierra wont crank

I have a 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3 2WD 4 door. Only cold air coming out the vents. So i pulled the glove boxes out so I could see the blend door actuator. I could see the clip wasn't connected to the actuator. So I connected to wire clip to ghe actuator,  and was excited to see if maybe I had found my no heat issue. But, now my teuck won't crank. Turn the key, 1 click and nothing. Ive checked every fuse. All good. I even jumped the starter relay. The truck would turn over but wouldn't start. I'm clueless. 

No battery is fully charged. Also I jumped the starter relay and the starter engaged and turned the truck over but it wouldn't start. I forgot to mention,  for some reason I've got a message on my dash saying stabilitrac disengaged or something like that and steering assist limited. Never had that before now. 

Behind the glove box is the "Brain " of the truck. It has a few plugs going into it. I would make sure you did not dislodge something when you was working on the blend door.

Yotaman