BDS coilovers worth it?

Hi Everyone, 

I currently have a 4” BDS Lift without the DSC coilovers and I’m curious to find out if it’s worthwhile getting the the DSC coilovers. My shop quoted me at $1750 for coilovers and alignment to upgrade my current set up from the BDS struts to the fox coilovers. 

Now, my confusion is that my current setup rides quite well and I have no complaints (with BDS front struts) but when doing some basic research, it seems like people are speaking extremely highly of the coilovers for on-road and off-road performance. I am someone who spends 90% on road and as a result I haven’t felt a lack of performance from it, but I can’t help but be curious if it’s worthwhile in the long run.

Just thought I’d get some opinions. Thanks in advance! 

15 minutes ago, trucknewbie said:

Hi Everyone, 

I currently have a 4” BDS Lift without the DSC coilovers and I’m curious to find out if it’s worthwhile getting the the DSC coilovers. My shop quoted me at $1750 for coilovers and alignment to upgrade my current set up from the BDS struts to the fox coilovers. 

Now, my confusion is that my current setup rides quite well and I have no complaints (with BDS front struts) but when doing some basic research, it seems like people are speaking extremely highly of the coilovers for on-road and off-road performance. I am someone who spends 90% on road and as a result I haven’t felt a lack of performance from it, but I can’t help but be curious if it’s worthwhile in the long run.

Just thought I’d get some opinions. Thanks in advance! 

I love mine and have no regrets.  If you have the coin, do it.  The front is sure plush off-road now 

Edited by m3n00b