So I just got a 2014 Sierra SLT, and I'm wondering, is it compatible with the 2016 Sierra Denali? I have access to one for parts and was hoping if someone could tell me if it's even possible to. Body on the 16 is gone, but the trans and engine and some of the interior is still usable. 

Some things yes, other things yes but with a large catch.

Anything from that truck will bolt into yours but many things won't just plug in and work is the problem.

Kinda depends on what you plan to use. The electronics and engine/tranmission stuff is where you run into problems.

25 minutes ago, CamGTP said:

Kinda depends on what you plan to use. The electronics and engine/tranmission stuff is where you run into problems.

The engine, transmission and heating/cooling seats are what I was hoping to get. Is there anywhere that tells me what I can take from the 2016 and put in my 2014?

No, there really isn't just a list of stuff that posted about what you can and can't.

I can tell you this. The Engine can be swapped but the transmission can not be. The 2014 computer was never offered with the 8 speed transmission. The 8 speed didn't start until 2015 and you can not put the 2016 computer into your truck.

You could swap the 6.2 engine in there and have the computer tuned for the swap. A good shop with knowledge of HP Tuners could do that.

The heated/cooled seats likely required BCM changes to make it function. There is a guy on this forum that offers that service but I forget his name.

Edited by CamGTP