fold-a-cover out of business?

Hey all, I'm trying to get in touch with fold-a-cover over a warranty issue. I've got a leaking latch that's draining straight into the bed caddy I have in it. I've been trying to get in touch with them for about a month now, tried previous email threads, the online form, calling two different numbers. But both numbers are disconnected and I've gotten no email responses. 

Does anyone have a good contact number over there or know more about their situation? 

Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...
On 9/10/2020 at 9:19 AM, topgear1224 said:

I would assume so no update since 2019 on their Facebook plus 1.8 stars on Amazon. Likely bankrupt.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I placed an order for a replacement part back in February/March or so. Never heard a thing from them and never received the part. Tried calling multiple times over the last  6-7 months and finally gave up. Fortunately I used PayPal and got my money back for the part. But my cover is non functional so it has been sitting In my garage until I can make my own repair part to fix it. I liked the G4 despite having all kinds of problems with it since the day I bought it. (Minor stuff really other than the failed pivot latch)

• 10 months later...

That's pretty common for companies to go bankrupt, unfortunately. And because of this situation, many employees may be left on the streets, and it's quite sad. But thankfully, there are many job-searching platforms on the internet, and people can easily apply for a new job in no time and avoid poverty.

Edited by SandraStacks

• 6 months later...