Hey everyone! I have been browsing the forums for about 6 months now and finally pulled the trigger on a 2020 RST about 3 weeks ago. 

image.thumb.png.269e33e396a917ab14aada30b4b5514a.png

I am looking to get some black wheels with some all terrains before winter. I am leaning towards OEM black wheels of some type as I have had better luck with OEM wheels holding up to these Minnesota winters.

Does anyone have these 18" OEM wheels (84641199)? I would love to see these on a vehicle!

image.png.4d9e5bbde34350c550bff659fdbfe63d.png

I was also thinking of finding a set of Trail Boss wheels but I don't care for the looks of those as much. 

Lastly I found a few of these sets on Ebay, they appear to be my current wheels but in Black. I can't seem to find anywhere saying that these came from the factory in Black, but I think they look great!

image.thumb.png.4392db2d0756ee4aee3305e3c40ce1cb.png

Thanks everyone!! 

22 hours ago, Gus524 said:

Hey everyone! I have been browsing the forums for about 6 months now and finally pulled the trigger on a 2020 RST about 3 weeks ago. 

image.thumb.png.269e33e396a917ab14aada30b4b5514a.png

I am looking to get some black wheels with some all terrains before winter. I am leaning towards OEM black wheels of some type as I have had better luck with OEM wheels holding up to these Minnesota winters.

Does anyone have these 18" OEM wheels (84641199)? I would love to see these on a vehicle!

image.png.4d9e5bbde34350c550bff659fdbfe63d.png

I was also thinking of finding a set of Trail Boss wheels but I don't care for the looks of those as much. 

Lastly I found a few of these sets on Ebay, they appear to be my current wheels but in Black. I can't seem to find anywhere saying that these came from the factory in Black, but I think they look great!

image.thumb.png.4392db2d0756ee4aee3305e3c40ce1cb.png

Thanks everyone!! 

I like the style of wheel you have (and I have) better.  Maybe get some black covers for them or have them powder coated?