Putting power doors on my Manual 2000 chevy 1500.

Hello everyone. 

I've been searching through the forums for a while now and I still haven't found a desisive answer. I wanna convert my 2000 chevy 1500 5.3 regular cab with the 8ft bed to have power doors that have power windows, locks, and mirrors, but I've seen a bunch of different answers. I need to get new doors for my truck anyways, but I was wondering if I buy 2 power doors for my truck can I just remove my old doors put the new power doors on and just plug the wiring from the new doors into my the 2 Fuze boxes on the side of the dash will it just work? I've read if it's 2003 and up I have to program the computer, but I have a 2000. So if I grabbed doors from a 99-02 will they plug right into the Fuze box and work? Or will I have it not have the plugs in the Fuze box's? I also want the power doors because I wanna put a system in my truck and the power 1500s, tahoes, and suburbans have tweeters along with the 6.5 speakers. I've been looking through forums for almost a month but haven't gotten a straight answer and I need help. Any help would be greatly appreciated.