Biggest tires with 2” leveling kit?

You should be able to fit 295/60R20 tires on a 4x4 leveled truck. 

BUT Read my recent post, below, first, although it doesn't address 33x12.5 specifically.

I think with a 33x12.5 you're going to be rubbing your UCA, even if you aren't rubbing the fender or liner, unless you run a spacer.

Edited by jbr1888
  • Thanks 1

295/60/20 Ridge Grapplers fit perfect with a 2 inch level. The shop had to do zero trimming. The only thing I did to make them fit was remove the steel bracket from behind the front fender liners which many have done on here. I’ll take pictures in a few hours for you guys. 

Edited by BlackElevation
  • Thanks 1

I will likely go with the Rough Country 2” level for my Sierra. This will be my first leveling kit, but have sized up on tires before on other trucks without an issue. I’m kind of an instructions/recommendations guy. If a recipe calls for a certain amount, I assume someone brighter than me came up with that ratio and I should follow it, haha. So why wouldn’t I (or what makes you all not) follow the RC recommendation of 285/55R20? Purely aesthetic? Or other reasons?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Mine was purely aesthetics...I wanted not only a wider tire but taller as well. Tires are obviously not cheap, and the 285/55 is hardly any difference over stock size. Personally if I was going to drop the money for tires I wanted to notice the difference. Either way a level and beefier tires will look good. 

• Like 1

I agree with wanting to change the look. I would like to do that with zero modification, I mean no trimming or removing the bar. If the 295/60R20 require the bar to be removed I assume the 285 would be totally fine. Seems to be right....maybe...haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
On 8/11/2020 at 5:38 PM, BlackElevation said:

295/60/20 Ridge Grapplers fit perfect with a 2 inch level. The shop had to do zero trimming. The only thing I did to make them fit was remove the steel bracket from behind the front fender liners which many have done on here. I’ll take pictures in a few hours for you guys. 

Hey man just ordered the exact same tires, can you show me what bracket you’re talking about? I’m fairly new to it. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2020 at 6:47 PM, BlackElevation said:

DB98698D-9BB9-4AD1-9D34-82E75B1253DA.jpeg

I was able to mount the 295/60r20 ridge grapplers on my elevation with no trimming whatsoever or removal of the bracket without scrubbing issues. I used the 2 inch level as well and it looks great!

• Like 1