Borla atak for 6.2 with factory dual exhaust

I have a 2020 at4 seirra crew shortbox with factory dual exhaust with black tips. So I called the guy at americantrucks.com  and he says the borla atak 140776CF won't fit on my truck becuase its a true dual and only the s-type will fit. The guys at borla.com said it will fit my truck.  Anyone here have the atak on similar set up?

4 hours ago, Tyler1199 said:

The s type and the atak are the same. Just one piece different. Literally installed the ATAK today on my AT4. It’s not a true duel it splits right after the muffler. 

Sorry im noob. so which piece is different?

Sorry im noob. so which piece is different?

If you look at the breakdown they call it the “harmonizer” ATAK is straight through and the s type will have some kind of packing to quite it down a bit. They’re interchangeable so yo could technically swap it at any point. It’s right after the muffler
  • Like 1

Its about you buying the more expensive part. You will be lied to by any salesman. Higher cost = higher profit. Upcost the sale. Also worked a large parts store and i can tell you they pay less than 50% of the price!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
I have a 2020 at4 seirra crew shortbox with factory dual exhaust with black tips. So I called the guy at americantrucks.com  and he says the borla atak 140776CF won't fit on my truck becuase its a true dual and only the s-type will fit. The guys at borla.com said it will fit my truck.  Anyone here have the atak on similar set up?

https://www.borla.com/products/silverado_sierra_1500_62l_catback_exhaust_atak_part__140775.html

This is the setup I have, and retains the factory tips. 2020 AT4 crew cab short box. Hope this helps!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk